cockiness is so attractive to me in a way and it’s so irritating. like it’s annoying. and it annoys me. but the kind of expression and body language that comes with it. the self-satisfied attitude. the smug comments. the eye rolling. the smirking. “come and get me” hand gestures during a fight. eyebrow raising with an air of superiority. it’s just like. fuck you. i’m annoyed right now. i am so annoyed right now. but oh my fuck i am also so very, very attracted right now
what ableism is
- actively making fun of disabled people
- deliberately triggering someone’s mental illnesses (such as doing something to mess with their ocd, or trying to trigger a mood swing if they’re bipolar, trying to trigger a breakdown if they have anxiety issues)
- asking a disabled person to do something they obviously can’t for the sake of humor and cheap laughs
- using them as the butt of a joke
what ableism isn’t
- a teenager calling someone on the internet stupid
Imagine Cas becoming human and Dean trying to get him into classic rock. But somehow Cas gets introduced to dubstep. And it’s suddenly all he wants to listen to.
Imagine Dean’s face.
"dean if you can’t appreciate the drop of this bass i’m going to have to drop you back into hell"
six things every girl will ALWAYS have in her purse:
- another smaller purse
- an aging picture of ringo starr
- a six pack of heineken
- the complete box set of every season of Deadliest Catch
- the hat you thought you lost at Disneyland when you were 5
- a tiny, infinitely dense marble that contains our own universe